What we offer and how we approach correcting underlying cause(s) of your health concerns is unique and different compared to other doctors, neurologists, orthopedists, physical therapists, acupuncturists, massage therapists or even other chiropractors. What we do here that is different is going to get you the results you are looking for! We specialize in locating, detecting and correcting Primary Vertebral Subluxations in the Spine that are causing Neurological Interference between your Brain & Body. This Neurological Interference causes dysfunction in the Brain & Body leading to and/or contributing to various health concerns that you may be experiencing or ones that you do not know about yet. Upon performing our Neurologically-based Chiropractic Health Assessment, Dr. Sam will determine if you are a candidate for Neurologically-based Chiropractic care, go over your findings and see if you are a case he will accept in our office.
This depends on the Severity, Significance and Concern of Vertebral Subluxation (spinal misalignment) causing Nerve Pressure and Dysfunction between your Brain & Body.
There are 2 PHASES of Chiropractic Care in our office -
- Corrective Care
- Wellness / Maintenance Care
Here's a list of questions that Dr. Sam goes through when reviewing your health history, chiropractic and neurological exams including X-rays and Nerve Scans to determine how often you need to be getting Adjusted during your Corrective Care phase.
- How long has it been there?
- And therefore how long is it going to take to correct?
- What do your X-rays look like?
- Phase 1, 2, 3 or 4 Spinal Degeneration classification
- Phase 2 is the most common which roughly takes 12 months to correct
- What do your Nerve Scans look like?
- Mild, Moderate, Severe Nerve Pressure
- Are you on medications interfering with healing times?
- ALL medications interfere/slow healing times.
- You have to heal from the drug first and then heal from the underlying cause!
- Are you Active or Inactive
- Exercise is extremely important while getting your Chiropractic care!
- What's your occupation?
- Sitting all day? Heavy lifting? etc...
- Is your body stuck in an inflammatory state?
- We need to get you eating anti-inflammatory foods to reduce systemic inflammation in your body so you can actually heal!
- Babies, toddlers & children generally require less corrective care visits
- Teens & Adults require more corrective care visits to restore proper alignment and nervous system balance
- How many organ systems of your body are being affected from the severity and significance of your spinal misalignment causing nervous system imbalances?
- Ex/ Neck pain, headaches/migraines, TMJ, sinus pressure, trouble sleeping, shoulder pain, digestive issues and more....
- The body heals in a hierarchy! The body will heal what needs to be healed first! Which might not be your pain right away but you can have less headaches/migraines and be sleeping better initially before the pain reduces for example.
- How's your emotional well-being?
- Anxiety, depression, negative attitude, not willing to actually get better and believe you can get healthy and well all negatively impact your body's ability to heal and overcome!
- Neurologically-based Chiropractic care helps with overall emotional well-being by stimulating the Brain Reward Cascade through the correction of Vertebral Subluxation and sending good input into the Brain and Nervous System!
- Toxicity, chemical overload, environmental toxins, food sensitives, etc...
- Negatively impacts the Nervous System and Brain!
- It is necessary to detox the body of toxins, reduce toxicity input and help with food sensitives through proper testing and dietary/lifestyle modifications.
- Heart Rate Variability
- A higher HRV score indicates a balanced overall wellness state!
- A lower HRV score indicates a heightened stressed physiology and need for recovery, rest and an overall shift towards a healthier wellness state through Chiropractic Adjustments and other lifestyle modifications.
Every person and every case is unique depending on your specific insurance that you chose when it comes to chiropractic benefits and coverage. Upon your Initial Consultation and Evaluation, we will be able to determine if you have chiropractic coverage and what benefits you have pertaining to your chiropractic care recommendations that Dr. Sam will go over with you. We are offering a New Patient Special of $37 and offer affordable and convenient health plan options for you and your family!
Our focus is on preventive wellness. We are a family wellness health center. We want you to be the healthiest version of yourself! True health is when your body is functioning at 100%. We will help you achieve health at the highest level possible! If that is what you are interested in, we are the right place for you!
You're more than welcome to stop in anytime to visit, tour the office and meet us but to ensure you get the best care possible we encourage you to make an appointment.
Step 1 – Health Questionnaire (Fill out online and submit via email preferred)
Step 2 – Consultation & Review of History
Step 3 – Neurologically-based Health Assessment
Step 4 – Chiropractic Postural X-rays (to be determined if necessary)
Step 5 – Review of Findings/Set up New Patient Orientation
Step 6 – 1st Adjustment on Day 1 OR Day 2 (to be determined)
Plan on 30-45 minutes.
If you fill out the Health Questionnaire online and submit via email prior to coming in this will save you 15 minutes in the office.
We value your health and want to deliver the best care possible for you and your family. Depending on your specific case following your initial consultation and evaluation, including but not limited to your neurological health assessment, posture evaluation and chiropractic X-rays, Dr. Sam will be able to determine if an Adjustment on your initial visit or your 2nd visit is the best option for you.
Our Corrective Care programs are unique to our office alone!
You will NOT and can NOT get our specific care protocols that we offer by any other chiropractor around us.
Our spinal health programs consist of Corrective Adjustments to your Spine that we find via your X-rays and Neurological Evaluation including in-office Spine Rehab Exercises via our VIBE machines (whole body vibration machines) to correct imbalances in your spine, posture and nervous system.
We are able to track your progress via pre and post nerve scans and pre and post x-rays.
This is very unique and one of the many BIG reasons what separates our office by getting the fantastic results we do with our patients!
- 3 Month Corrective Care
- 12 Month Corrective Care
This is very specific and unique to your Spine & Nervous System evaluations following your Day 1 visit.
Phase 2 is the most common level of spinal misalignment/degeneration which requires minimum 12 Months Corrective Care.
Just like wearing braces on your teeth, your spine requires time and repetition through corrective care to restore proper alignment and posture.
Please note: Corrective Care Chiropractic is completely unique and distinct compared to other therapeutic chiropractic methods, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture, orthopedic, neurologist and surgery. We are looking at lasting, sustainable change.This is very different than just temporary pain relief methods!